What you need to know
We anticipate your questions giving you the list of everything you need to know about Cerwood Adventure Park!
- the access to the green area is always free during the opening hours;
- for your lunch or a snack break you can find a restaurant/bar and various picnic areas in the Park;
- dogs are allowed only if always kept on leash. For all your four-legged friends you can find the “Dog Bar” inside the Park, which offers fresh water all day long;
- the purchase of ticket Climbing Courses allows to use the courses and equipment for 3 consecutive hours since the handover of the climbing harness;
- the Playground ticket allows the access to it all day long. It is possible to enter and exit the area multiple times;
- it is recommended to wear long trousers, sneakers or comfortable closed shoes (to avoid slippers or open-toed sandals), sportswear suitable for protecting from temperature range (the adventure Park is located at 1000 m. above sea level).
Frequently asked questions
Here the answers to all the frequently asked questions:
➔ Is it possible staying in the Park area even without using the Climbing Courses?
The green area is open to the public and totally free. For those who want to try our activities they will pay the equivalent admission ticket.
➔ Is it necessary to reserve the Climbing Courses?
No, it is not. Only groups with more that 20 people have to reserve at least 3 days in advance to access to special prices for them.
For groups of at least 20 people it is possible to reserve the park also during the closing days.
➔ What is the minimu age requirement for the climbing courses?
There is no age limit, but it is required a minimum height (100cm).
Children between 100 and 140cm in height can use the Baby and Junior courses, and for those over 140 cm in height can use all the courses available in the park.
➔ What time should people arrive for the climbing courses during the weekends?
On Saturdays it is recommended all day long, while on Sunday mornings the attendace is lower.
➔ How long is it possible to stay on the Climbing Courses?
The admission ticket allows to stay on the courses for 3 hours, more than enough time to calmy get through all the games. Additionally this amount of time grants complete security, considering that on average people start to lose concentration and physical endurance after three hours.
➔ What happens in case of bad weather?
In case of low rainfalls (however it is at the discretion of the instructors) the courses remain open. In case of storms with lightning or strong winds the Adventure Park will close. When in doubt contact us in advance to check the opening of the Adventure Park.